The shareholders of Bulten AB (publ), reg. no. 556668-2141, are invited to the Annual General Meeting on Thursday April 23, 2020 at 17.00 BREAK/AMG Performance Center, Norra Långebergsgatan, Sisjön in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Register your attendance to the Annual General Meeting 2020 >
Bulten takes precautionary measures at the 2020 AGM
Bulten closely follows how the situation around how the covid-19, the coronavirus, develops. As a precautionary and risk minimization measure for its shareholders, Bulten will take the following special measures.
- Registration opens at 16:30, 30 minutes before the AGM opens.
- No food or drink and no products will be offered.
- The President and CEO will only give a short speech. A longer presentation will instead be posted on Bulten's website under the Corporate Governance tab, Annual General Meeting 2020.
- The Annual General Meeting will be minimized in time, without prejudice to shareholders' rights.
- The number of non-shareholders present will be limited.
- Shareholders who are ill, have recently resided in a risk area or belong to a risk group, should not attend, but can vote through a representative. A proxy form is available on Bulten's website www.bulten.se. Please note that Essity is not permitted to gather powers of attorney and act as proxy.
Based on the development, further measures will possibly be communicated on the company's website and sent to the shareholders who have registered to attend the AGM.
General AGM documents
All documents are translations from the Swedish originals.